Yesterday was Machop Community Day, the first in 2021 Pokemon GO Events. Did the selection of Kanto Fighting Pokemon return this highly anticipated event to its former glory?
- Candy XL: Machop Community Day and Roselia Community Day in February, will essentially serve two purposes. Newer and spontaneous players may be excited about the chance to get a Shiny, but coaches who have been involved in the game from the start have a chance years in Shiny Machop can develop it to Machamp with a better attack than this exclusive move. The only appeal for the day besides “I didn’t really have glow in” was the chance to grow Candy XL to get a useful variety. Now, many will be able to max out Machamp to level 50, and quite no other Pokemon other than that except for the possibility of Pikachu being ubiquitous because it’s an expensive mechanic. Last year, Niantic Community Days devoted themselves to PVP moves in the first half of 2020, and toward genres that get Megas mainly in the second half. If they decide to dedicate 2021 to the types we want to grind Candy XL for, Community Day will never be the event it was before. Grind can be useful, yes, but there should also be fun and exciting elements.
- Trade Distance: The expanded commercial distance, added at the last minute most likely due to a social media blockage with nothing but frustration regarding the status of Community Day, was a great addition that actually influenced this dull day.
- Bonus: Triple Stardust is always the best. Yes, another grinding process, but this feature is more practical than Candy XL it currently has.
What does not work in this Pokemon GO Event
- Machop: Another day for the Kanto community when we have six absolutely wonderful generations in the game. Another type with glossy already released. Another attack on Community Day wouldn’t change a thing. It would be enough if Niantic did it One From these cuts to Community Day recently, but doing all three simultaneously … that might be an existential problem for this event.
- The move: Giving Machamp some coverage is great, but it really does have Rock Slide armor for bait and OP Charged attacks. The only thing he can do now that he has never done before is to harm the psychics, but any psychologist will be able to do a lot of damage with his quick attack before Matchamps can get a refund. It may have a special use, but nothing like previous Community Day moves like SmackDown, Meteor Mash, Rock Wrecker, Hydro Cannon, and Blast Burn. You know, what was expected and normal.
- Miserliness: Paid search offers fewer Stardust and fewer items than ever, and at the same asking price. A thumbnail for a community day at large, for sure.
Play Pokemon GO Start Not Fun. The problem is that when Niantic has made community days so cool in the past, abrupt declines in multiple aspects of the event will make players feel as though they are thinking and not being cared for in a game where players pump billions. . Niantic needs to stop, listen and completely reassess the current track.