Tech

Huawei founder unveils plan to beat US sanctions

Huawei's founder reveals plan to beat U.S. sanctions

Huawei founder unveils plan to beat US sanctions

One of the Google applications that Huawei users have been able to use without obtaining a Google certification is the Duo video chat app. But just as messages will not be available on unauthorized Huawei devices this coming spring, so will Duo. According to XDA, Strings of code in Duo 123 (and Available now from Google Play Store) Reveals the sentences that say, “Duo will be discontinued soon” and “Because you are using an unsupported device, Duo will soon deregister your account on this device. Download Clips and call log to avoid losing them.”

Note that Duo code strings refer to unsupported devices rather than unsupported devices as is the case with messages. Although unsupported phones do not comply with Google’s mobile service ecosystem and are mostly treated like unsupported models, the difference is that after Duo closed these phones on March 31st, there will be a 14-day grace period during which users will be Able to save and download their data from Duo before stopping the service.

Now, Duo can be installed and used on Huawei P40 Pro Chain without the need to turn on the phone for Google Mobile Services (GMS). This will end on March 31 unless Huawei is removed from the Entity List and allowed to install GMS on its models that are missing Google’s ecosystem. For this to happen, the new US president will have to decide what to do about the Chinese manufacturer in general. So far, no word has been received from the new management on how they are planning to deal with Huawei, TikTok, Xiaomi, SMIC and other Chinese tech companies.

Meanwhile, Huawei founder Ren Zhenfei gave a speech last June explaining how Huawei can escape the sanctions imposed on it by the U.S. The speech was just published last week and ended up in the South China Morning Post (SCMP). Zhenfei, who is also CEO of Huawei, said the company needs to decentralize its operations, focus on profit-taking, streamline product lines and freeze wages for a period of three to five years. The 76-year-old CEO said the US actions against Huawei made it difficult for the company to put the original globalization plans into action and forced Huawei to develop its own product lines. As Zhenfei said, “There is a huge mismatch between our ability and our strategy. It is our weak link, and we are forced to start from the beginning like elementary school students.”

READ  The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match for PS4 is now available

Zhenfei says Huawei will not be defeated, and will not resent the US talking to Huawei again over the summer. Ren stated, “Please do not be upset by temporary US pressure, or abandon our strategy for globalization. There is no future without globalization (in development and research).” . Besides having to motivate employees while keeping wages frozen for the next three to five years, Ren said Huawei needs to focus on the bottom line. “We must gradually shift focus from the bottom line to the bottom line. All product lines … should not blindly strive to be # 1 … We don’t have the conditions to always fight to be # 1,” Raine said. “We must create value and reasonable profits to ensure healthy growth.” So instead of worrying about the number of units Huawei ships, the company founder says it needs to focus on profitability.

According to Renn, the US wants Huawei to die. He said, “At first we thought we might have made a mistake in compliance and did a self-examination, but then it followed the second strike and the third blow. Then we realized that they wanted our death … but the desire to survive is as motivated by us.”

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *